The Conflict LensTM is an effective tool to identify and address conflict situations in the workplace. When taking a Conflict Lens survey:
- Participants answer questions on real conflicts they were involved in. This allows them to get information about issues that really matter to them and makes the whole experience more meaningful.
- Participants learn exactly which behaviors they used in specific conflicts so that they can compare them to research derived best practices.
- Participants learn that building trust with people before a disagreement begins is the best predictor of a constructive outcome.
- Participants learn that they must first pay attention to the relationship before discussing the problem.
- Participants learn exactly what behaviors lead to collaborative discussions.
- Participants learn what not to do in trying to resolve disagreements.
- Participants learn that win-win is not always the best solution.
- Participants learn a behavioral roadmap that can be followed to reach constructive solutions.